Wednesday 7 June 2017

Sponsor a post.

I need to rewrite my posts and to change the graphics so that they load more quickly.

This will take a long time and I am feeling a little daunted at present. If you send me a donation of at least £1 I will be encouraged and will even mention you as a donor when the revision is completed. £5 will get you a link from my site to yours.

On the sidebar we may see that some of my posts are of the old format and some of the new. The way to tell the difference is that the new posts use the word 'the' in the heading within the 'what shall we be today'

The good news is that I have completed some of the easier tasks on the road. I have updated and re branded my Flipboard account. We shall see if this helps.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I moderate the comments for spam but welcome contrary views.